A VPN (virtual private network) is a local area network (LAN) interconnected with a secure funnel that usually works over the Internet. That means that a VPN expands a private network within a public network (in our case, the Internet), which allows users to send and receive data, privately, as if their computers were connected directly to the same local area network. As there are dozens of VPN solutions on the Internet, choosing one might be challenging. Here are the best cheap VPN solutions to use in 2019.
The advantages of using a VPN
- All the traffic between you and the VPN service you use is encrypted, and so it’s impossible for someone to see what you do on the Internet;
- As long as you are connected to a VPN that does not have restrictions imposed by someone else, you will be able to access any website without being censored;
- You can access services and sites that are restricted in your geographic area if you use a VPN server that is in a region where they are available;
- The servers you are connecting to will not be able to see your IP address, but the VPN server;
- You can surf the Internet, check your emails or send confidential information to public networks without the risk of being spied on;
Best Cheap VPN Solutions To Use In 2019
Private Internet Access (PIA)
Private Internet Access is one of the most popular cheap VPN solutions. With only $2.91 per month, PIA gives you access to over 3,000 servers. However, Private Internet Access comes with one issue – it is difficult to use, to some extent, by newbies.
ProtonVPN, which costs only $8 per month, is one of the best cheap VPN solutions to use in 2019. It is offering clients for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows that are based on excellent technology, so they are run very smooth. Proton VPN is providing only 300 servers in 27 countries.
Norton Secure VPN
As another great and cheap VPN solution, Norton Secure VPN boasts 1,500 servers across 29 countries and costs $3.33 per month. It is one of the best VPNs out there and allows users to choose between one, five, or 10 simultaneous connections.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.