Brawl Stars is the latest installment from Supercell, and it is already a very successful mobile game, following the path of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, also developed by Supercell. Brawl Stars is, however, a fascinating combination of fast-paced action, Battle Royale, and strategy. Now, Brawl Stars 15.169 update is available on Android.
Brawl Stars Is One Of The Most Popular Mobile Games Of The Moment
Brawl Stars is an addictive game with very smooth and attractive gameplay. Nonetheless, its many game modes and special events are among the things that make the players return for more playtime with Brawl Stars.
Brawl Stars game modes are:
- Gem Grab (3v3) – Team up and outperform the opponents by collecting ten gems to win.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo) – The Battle Royale mode of Brawl Stars, Showdown is very popular. Collect powerups for your Brawler, and be the last Brawler standing “in the rowdiest battle royale yet.” Winner take all!
- Bounty (3v3) – Take out enemies to win stars but don’t let your foes frag you. The team with the most stars wins everything.
- Heist (3v3) – Protect your teammates and the safe and try to open your opponents’ one. Navigate on the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Brawl Ball (3v3) – “It’s a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.”
Besides, Special Events are also common in Brawl Stars for a limited time and unique game modes designed only for these events.
Brawl Stars 15.169 Update Is Now Available On Android
This new Brawl Stars 15.169 update rolled out today on Android, and it is already available on Google Play Store. The new version comes with bug fixes and several enhancements for stability and improvements.
Also, Brawl Stars 15.169 comes with new skins, Brawl effects, improved Voice Overs, and more.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.