Candy Crush is probably the most popular and appreciated “match-3” puzzle game ever created. For that reason, several sequels and spinoffs have been created by King, the franchise developers. One of them is Candy Crush Jelly Saga, one of the most viral spinoffs of the original Candy Crush. Now, Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.14.15 rolled out with a new Episode and several improvements.
“There’s a new player in town, the wiggling, jiggling Jelly Queen and she’s here to challenge you to a game of Candy Crush Jelly Saga! Whatever your favorite moves, you better hope they’re Jellylicious enough to take on and defeat the mighty Jelly Queen,” reads the official description of the Candy Crush Jelly Saga game for Android.
As any other match-3 puzzle game, Candy Crush Jelly Saga also boasts different goals for each level, as well as powerups and many more features.
According to the official release notes, Candy Crush Jelly Saga boasts the following features:
- Over 1000 Jellylicious Levels
- Relaxing match-three gameplay
- Boss vs. modes
- Marvelous matching game modes including Spread the Jelly & Release the Pufflers
- Tasty Color Bomb Lollipop booster
- Mesmerizing Candies
- Dreamy Treetop World and a host of quirky characters led by the Jelly Queen and her stooges
- Relaxing and fun to play, yet challenging to entirely master
- For players that have Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Jellylicious scores
- Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game’s features when connected to the internet
Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.14.15 Launched With A New Episode and Improvements
The new Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.14.15 comes with minor bug fixes and some stability and performance improvements to optimize the experience with this popular mobile game. Besides, the Candy Crush Jelly Saga 2.14.15 update brings additional content, as follows, according to the release notes:
- Join the Jellylicious fun in our tasty new Episode!
- Play 20 new, sweet levels! How much Jelly will you get to spread?
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.