vShare is now available for any user with a smartphone without jailbreaking it. It was a Cydia-app once, but now it’s free to download, and it can offer you modified content, a few Cydia tweaks, and official apps for free. The app was initially released for iOS, but now Android users can use it as well, and we are going to help you with some steps.
What Features We Will Find in vShare?
- The iPhone users will find iOS app store content and premium content, all for free;
- If you are looking for unofficial content like music and movie app, emulators, screen records and more;
- A lot of great games with new features unlocked for free;
- A large stock of apps revamped with new functions and features.
For iOS Users:
- Use our link from above to download the app;
- Click Install on the new page and give your accept for download;
- Click Install Profile in Settings after it’s open;
- Then add your passcode and wait for Safari to open;
- When it’s open, tap Install and then tap Install to the pop-up window for Settings to be shown again;
- At every open page tap Install – Next – Done;
- After the Install is finished, you will see a Panda Helper. If it does not appear, repeat these steps again.
For Android Users:
- Manually install .apk file;
- Enter Setting- Security – and enable the Unknown Sources. By doing that vShare can be installed on your device;
- Tap on the download button from our link, and search the .apk file, tap install;
- After the installation is finished, the vShare icon appears on your home screen.
And if you are wondering how to use the vShare app, we’re helping you with that too:
- Tap on the app icon, open it, and tap on a category;
- Search for an app or game that you want;
- Click on it and follow the vShare instructions.
Mike Fisher was a reporter for Digital Overload before becoming the lead editor. Mike has over fifty bylines and has reported on countless stories concerning all things related to technology. Mike studied business at St. John’s University..