The League of Legends PBE server is now testing what Patch 9.10, and it lets us check out the Magical Cat Yuumi in action. Let’s check out her stats and spells.
Yuumi, the New League of Legends Champion
This adorable support brings a new mechanic to the game, as she attaches to an ally to help them out.
Her base stats are:
- Mana: 400 – Mana/Level: 45
- Base HP: 432.36 – HP Per Level: 70
- HP/5: 7 – HP Regen/Level: 0.11
- Base MR: 25 – MR/Level: 0.3
- Base AD: 55 – AD/Level: 3.1
- Base Armor: 25 – Armor/Level: 3
- Attack Speed/Level: 1 – Attack Range: 500
- Base Movement Speed: 330
Passive – Bop’n’Block
Q – Prowling Projectile
W – You and Me!
E – Zoomies
R – Final Chapter
Balance Changes – Tentative Tweaks for Master Yi, Riven, Teemo, Vayne and Guinsoo’s Rageblade
As we recently mentioned in our PBE coverage, Master Yi will be balanced for the next patch.
- His Q has a new addition, showed Riot Repertoir in a Tweet:
If Master Yi has struck less than the maximum amount of times and there are no other nearby eligible targets, he strikes the same target for 25% damage before checking again.
- There will be no cast time for Q and W either, and E no longer grants AD while not on CD.
His ultimate also gets changed:
- Movement speed changed from [25/35/45% multiplicative] to [40/50/60% bonus]
- Attack speed nerfed: now [40/50/60%] – was [30/55/80%])
- Duration increased: now 9 – from 7
- Duration extension lowered: now 5 – from 7.
- Riven’s Q CD is lowered: to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 (was 13 at all ranks)
- Her E CD sees an increase of 4 seconds to all ranks: to 14/13/12/11/10 (was 10/9/8/7/6)
Teemo goes back in testing, and his changelist is quite long – you can check it out in the League board HERE. The bottom end is that Teemo’s damage will be lowered, but his stealth gets buffed, and W will no longer break stealth among other new perks.
Her ultimate gets the tumble Cooldown reduction changed to 30/40/50% (from 50% at all ranks).
The item will be changed, and Repertoir posted a photo on his Twitter page revealing what will happen to Guinsoo’s Rageblade:
- Phantom hit frequency increased to – ‘every 3 attacks’ – instead of – ‘every 2 attacks’
- Armor penetration changed to 15% for all levels – from ‘6%+0.5% per level (15% Max)’
- Magic penetration changed to 15% for all levels – from ‘6%+0.5% per level (15% Max)’
Check back here for more League of Legends news and PBE updates, and remember that 9.10 has just begun, so all changes are tentative and can be tweaked before going to the live servers.
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.