Patch 9.10 went live on 14 May in the League of Legends client, bringing the new champion to the fields of justice. We did expect to see some early changes for the magical cat, and here they are in the mid-patch update. The support Yuumi gets a boost for the early game, as noted in the official patch notes on the League of Legends website:
“We’re looking to give Yuumi a boost to her early game that will help both experienced and inexperienced Yuumi players. “
That being said, let’s see what has changed for Yuumi in the Live client. We’ll see boosts not just to mana regen, shields and heal, but also to damage and slows.
- Base mana regen increased to 10 [from 7.5]
- Passive mana restore 40 to 160 (based on level) [from 30 to 160]
Bop’n’Block – Passive Shield is heavily increased in the first few levels with a difference of 30, and slowly increasing each level with 25, to finally go to +20: – it is now: 80/85/90/100/110/120/135/150/165/180/200/220/240/260/285/310/335/360 (+0.4 ability power), increased from 50/55/60/70/80/90/105/120/135/150/170/190/210/230/255/280/305/330 (+0.4 ability power)
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Prowling Projectile damage gets a boost, and it now deals 40/65/90/115/140/165 (+0.45 ability power), increased from 40/60/80/100/120/140 (+0.3 ability power)
- Prowling Projectile empowered damage is slowly increased towards the max level: 60/105/150/195/240/285 (+0.6 ability power), from 60/100/140/180/220/260 (+0.6 ability power)
- Prowling projectile slow is increased for early game: 40/48/56/64/72/80% – from 30/40/50/60/70/80%
- Prowling projectile slow duration is increased by 0.25 in all levels: 1.25/1.35/1.45/1.55/1.65/1.75 seconds [from 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds]
E – Zoomies
- Zoomies minimum heal is now increased by 5 in all levels: 30/40/50/60/70 (+0.1 ability power), from 25/35/45/55/65 (+0.1 ability power)
- Zoomies maximum heal is now increased by 10 in all levels: 60/80/100/120/140 (+0.4 ability power), from50/70/90/110/130 (+0.4 ability power)
R – Final Chapter
- The ultimate Final Chapter multi-hit reduced damage is now 50% from subsequent waves instead of 40% from subsequent waves.
Check back here for more updates on what changes are introduced in the Live Client or in League of Legends’ Public Beta Environment, which has now reached 9.11 and is focusing on balance changes and champion gameplay updates.
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.