Last night’s changes in PBE rolled out, and they focused on balancing Pyke and updating Qiyana’s tooltips. Let’s check out the new stats below.
At the end of the article, we’ve also added a few more details on what else will be changed in 9.13 apart from the items we mentioned in our 9.13 Sneak Peek.
Also, before we check out the changes in PBE, we should draw your attention on the Mid-Patch Updates that have been added last night to the 9.12 Patch in the live servers.
Mordekaiser Balance Changes (June 13)
The micro-patch fixed several bugs to Mordekaiser and Thresh. The reworked Mordekaiser also got nerfed:
“We’re trimming a lot of Mordekaiser’s general strength and pulling back on the power his passive gives him in most matchups.”
- Base Attack Damage lowered to 61 (from 65)
- Base Armor lowered to 37 (from 39)
- Magic Resist GROWTH lowered to 1.25 (from 1.5)
- Armor GROWTH lowered to 3 (from 4)
Passive – Darkness Rise
- Damage changed to 8-25 (1-5% of target’s maximum health) (levels 1-18) — from 10-35.5 (1-6.1% of target’s maximum health) (levels 1-18)
- Movement Speed changed to 3/6/9% at levels 1/6/11 — 5-10% at levels 1-6
R – Realm of Death
“BUGFIX The Death Realm VFX no longer stays on-screen when the target dies and until someone else is brought back into the Death Realm”
Balance Changes 9.13 PBE – 14 June
Apart from the changes we saw here yesterday, some of Pyke’s abilities were tweaked:
Passive – Gift of the Drowned Ones
- [Reverted] Regeneration is moved back to the Passive from W (compared to yesterday’s change)
- Regeneration values remain as the live ones.
Q – Bone Skewer
- damage reverted to 75/125/175/225/275 (from 80/140/200/160/320 <– yesterday’s changes) – compared to live, they are the same.
- cooldown lowered to 12/11/10/9/8 (from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 <– live values)
W – Ghostwater Dive
- [Reverted] Regeneration removed from here, sent back to the Passive
Riot Repertoir offered more details on what will be changed in 9.13 for Pyke, posting this changelist:
Considering Qiyana is the newest champion that is being tested in 9.13 PBE, she will suffer a few more changes as players test her in the Beta Environment. Apart from updating the Tooltips for her abilities, we see her Q’s cooldown is increased by 2 seconds. Here’s how her abilities are described (they’re not different, they have just been rewritten to be easier to understand):
Q – Elemental Wrath / Edge of Ixtal
- Cooldown increased to 7 (from 5)
W – Terrashape
E – Audacity
R – Supreme Display of Talent
RiotKingCobra said in the #lifeofpatch live updates that Swain would receive a changelist later today – and he’s going to buff him, so get back here for an update. In a Tweet from Riot Mort, we learned that Corgi will get some love in ARAM:
- Package First Spawn Time is going to be changed to 5:00 (from 8:00)
- The Package Cooldown is going to be lowered to 150 seconds (from 240 seconds)
Check back for more balance changes in the League of Legends Public Beta Environment.
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.