In a last-minute announcement, Epic Games revealed the exact date and time when the Fortnite v6.30 patch would roll out – November 14th, at 5 AM ET. In the meantime, the new Fortnite: Battle Royale update launched, and here is everything you need to know about what novelties is brings.
“Prepare for a Fortnite face-off as the v6.30 update arrives! Downtime begins Wednesday, November 14 at 5 AM ET (1000 UTC),” said Epic Games on Twitter.
Epic Games did not tease us with any novelties when posted the announcement on Twitter. However, after the Fortnite v6.30 patch rolled out, Epic Games presented everything you need to know about it on the devs’ official site for Fortnite.
What’s New In Fortnite v6.30 Patch?
Epic Games implemented a new mode, Food Fight, in which you must “defend your structure with the Mounted Turret,” the new weapon added to the game in the new Fortnite v6.30 patch. Also, in Food Fight, you have to “build your base, wait for the barrier to drop, and battle it out in this new Limited Time Mode. Claim your preferred team on our social channels.”
Also, some improvements in Save The World has been implemented “to the UI and functionality to improve your experience.” Besides, Last Word Revolver is a new weapon in the Save The World mode.
Fortnite v6.30 Patch Rolled Out Today
According to the official Fortnite v6.30 patch release note, the new update also includes several under the hood changes and bug fixes, as follows:
- Optimized particle effects processing, including fixes for non-visible systems;
- The Sprint by Default setting will be enabled by default for all new players;
- Fixed push-to-talk getting interrupted when entering or leaving a menu;
- Fixed selecting Voice Chat input and output devices in the options menu when there is more than one non-default input or output device;
- Improved the speed of gathering information when submitting feedback in-game;
- The chat window will automatically switch to the Team or Party chat whenever joining a team or party. Restored system messages when the party and team members join;
- Chat scrollbar is no longer visible when chat is minimized;
- Whispers received while Party or Team chat is open will now appear in-line in the current window;
For the complete list of changes in Fortnite v6.30 patch, you can visit the official Epic Games site.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.