Clash Royale is one of the most successful titles ever released on mobile devices. Developed by Supercell, also the devs behind the famous Clash of Clans and the more recently released Brawl Stars, Clash Royale is a sort of a spinoff of the before-mentioned Clash of Clans. Today, Clash Royale 2.6.1 update came out with under the hood enhancements.
Clash Royale is similar to Clash of Clans, but only to some extent. It is a fun combination of elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena. In Clash Royale, you’ll have to protect your base from attackers and attack other players for resources.
Clash Royale Is One Of The Most Popular Games On Android and iOS
Clash Royale features the following, according to the official description of the game:
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and improve your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Even though it launched in 2016, Clash Royale remains one of the most popular games on Android and iOS. It boasts a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 from 25 million reviews on Google Play Store, while more than 100 million people downloaded the Android version of the game.
Clash Royale 2.6.1 Update Is Live With New Under The Hood Enhancements
Today, Clash Royale 2.6.1 update became available. The new version is not coming out with any visible changes or additional content, but, under the hood, it comes to several enhancements.
According to the Clash Royale 2.6.1 release notes, this new version of the famous game brings some bug fixes and stability and performance improvements.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.