World of Tanks is one of the most popular MMO games ever created. With hundreds of millions of players from all over the world, World of Tanks managed to impose itself as a top-rated game. World of Tanks Blitz is the mobile version of the favorite game, and, now, World of Tanks Blitz 5.8.0 became available to download with new content.
World of Tanks, as its name implies, is a game based on combat between mid-20th-century war vehicles. The game is free to play but boasts in-app purchases plus paid monthly-based subscription plans for gamers to access “premium” features.
The main features World of Tanks Blitz presents include the following:
- A huge world of tanks. Witness historical vehicles and models from other popular universes face off on the battlefield. The game features more than 300 unique vehicles!
- Dynamic 7vs7 battles in different modes and in more than 23 game locations. Every battle is unpredictable: the outcome depends on you and your team.
- A well-developed progression system. Explore the full range of vehicles from Tier I light tanks to humongous Tier X heavies. Change guns, install equipment, apply camouflage—tune your vehicle to match your playstyle.
- Spectacular graphics that are automatically optimized for your device. Manual tuning helps to find a balance between vibrant colors and high FPS.
- Team game. Create platoons with your friends or join a clan to fight with like-minded people, then participate in tournaments with prizes!
World of Tanks Blitz 5.8.0 Is Available To Download With New Content
Today, World of Tanks Blitz 5.8.0 became available to download with new content, additional rewards, and Mad Games arenas. More specifically, Mad Games arenas only returned to the game for a limited time.
According to the official release notes, the new World of Tanks Blitz 5.8.0 comes with the following novelties:
- Research the new branch of Chinese tank destroyers, including a hardcore WZ-113G FT at Tier X.
- Start the Trophy Hunt. Fight and receive gold, credits, and Premium Account time.
- Prepare to go mad again! The Mad Games arenas will be open for a limited time to give you a chance to plunge into battles with mad modifications on all maps again.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.