This weekend, the most awaited event of the year it’s coming – E3 2019. A lot of announcement will be made, trailers, games, and other news. During E3 2019, a lot of companies will be present, and they have important news to bring. E3 2019 will host Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Xbox, Bethesda, Nintendo, Square Enix, with their upcoming projects, starting from Saturday, June 8th. Everything will be streamed online, so if you are curious about the program and hours, we are giving you some information.
E3 2019 Full Schedule
- Saturday – June 8th: The day will start with EA at 9:15 AM PT/ 12:15 PM ET. This day is all booked by EA Play, and it will begin at 9:30 AM PT, for the delight of Star Wars fans, that will have more details about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. After that, at 10 AM PT, Apex Legends is next. Moreover, the schedule will include Battlefield V, EA Sports FIFA, The Sims 4, and Madden NFL.
- Sunday – June 9th: The day is starting with news from Xbox at 1 PM PT/4 PM ET. From Xbox, we know about 14 Xbox Games Studio titles teased by Phil Spencer, and more is to come to E3 2019 – more first party games. It is likely to have Gears of War 5, Cyberpunk 2077, maybe Fable, and Halo Infinite. Perhaps more details will be given about the streaming service Project xCloud and its next-generation hardware. If the rumors are right, maybe some information about From Software and George R.R. Martin collaboration will be given.
- Sunday – June 9th: After 5:30 PM PT/ 8:30 PM ET, Bethesda is running the show. We will look much deeper at Doom Eternal, and hoping from some news about the Elder Scrolls VI, or maybe Starfield. If we listen to Todd Howard, the executive producer of Bethesda, he said that the company doesn’t plan to show anything new for now.
- Monday – June 10th: We start the week with PC Gaming Show at 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET. The company will show the new title Rebellion, and maybe various numbers of developers such as Chucklefish, Raw Fury, Annapurna Interactive, Epic Games, Perfect World Entertainment, and Paradox Entertainment.
- Monday – June 10th: From 1 PM PT/ 4 PM ET, Ubisoft is coming to E3. If you are hoping to hear news about the Assassins’ Creed, don’t get your hopes up. The company had said that it’s skipping a release this year, and the same goes for Skull and Bones, that’s delayed for 2020. But Ubisoft will show something about Watch Dogs Legion, and maybe some insights about Beyond Good and Evil.
- Monday – June 10th: The day is ending with Square Enix from 6 PM PT/ 9 PM ET. Maybe we will finally find out details about the upcoming Avengers game. Because of the trailer that was released after four years of absence, The Final Fantasy VII will make an appearance on E3 2019.
- Tuesday – June 11th: The final day of the E3 2019 is ending with Nintendo, from 9 AM PT/ 12 PM ET. Nintendo is beginning the event with its Direct presentation, again, and we are not sure about the lineup. We are guessing that Animal Crossing will be shown, and maybe other Switch titles. Regarding Pokémon Sword and Shield, Nintendo is doing a separate dedicated presentation much earlier, on June 5th and all the details will be given then.
This is the list of the companies that are participating at E3 2019 and what we know about their plans. You can watch the E3 2019 live on Twitch and YouTube.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.