Brawl Stars continues to impress as one of the most popular mobile games of the moment. Besides, Supercell, the devs behind Brawl Stars, as well as those of other favorite titles such as Clash Royale and Clash of Clans, are frequently releasing updates to Brawl Stars. Now, Brawl Stars June balance update is about to come soon, jut after Supercell finishes pre-release maintenance.
The announcement appeared on Twitter a few hours ago, and players around the world are eager for the Brawl Stars June balance update to roll out. “Balance Changes incoming! They should be live after this quick maintenance! Here are the changes,” Supercell said on Twitter.
Below, you can find out some of the most significant balance updates that would come soon to Brawl Stars, as reported on the official Brawl Stars blog, cited by Billionaire365.
Brawl Stars June Balance Update – What Changes Would Come To The Game?
First, there will be some balance changes regarding some of the Brawlers, as follows:
- Enhanced Main attack and Super damage from 300 to 320
- Boosted Star Power damage bonus from 80 to 100
- Reduced Main attack reload time from 2.5s to 2.4s
- Boosted Star Power slow duration from 2.5s to 3.0s
- Raised Main attack damage from 500 to 520
- 10 hits are now required from the Main attack instead of 11 to Charge up Super fully
- Enhanced Super damage from 2000 to 2200
- Reduced Super range from 9 tiles to 7.66 tiles
- When Gene pulls an enemy, it interrupts the healing process of the enemy
- Reduced primary attack damage from 480 to 460
- Now needs 11 hits from Main attack instead of 10 to fully Charge up Super
- Boosted Health from 4200 to 4400
- Reduced Star Power speed boost from 19% to 15%
- Hits a bit more straightforward with the primary attack if there is an enemy next to her
- Bibi will not deplete home run bar anymore during super.
- Star Power now aims in the vicinity of the enemies rather than randomly shooting around
- Boosted Star Power damage bonus from 40% to 50%
- Enhanced Star Power duration from 10 seconds to 12 seconds
- Reduced Main attack damage from 640 to 580
- Diminishes Star Power projectile speed buff from 16% to 13%
Besides Brawlers, Brawl Stars June balance update also brings some modifications to levels, as follows:
- In Minecart Madness, the train will now move slower and spawns less frequently in online games only
In the end, Brawl Stars June balance update would also come with some bug fixes:
- Fixed bug that caused Ball to bounce from walls that were destroyed just before the ball hits them
In conclusion, Brawl Stars June balance update comes with lots of modifications to Brawlers and levels, as well as with bug fixes. The upgrade would roll out soon.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.