The latest 9.14 PBE update in League of Legends rolled out on July 4, adding a few more changes to the champions we featured in yesterday’s update. Cassiopeia, Galio, Leona, and Lux have more tweaks today – and you can check out the other changes here.
Also, Bard is getting his E’s movespeed changed. The Sylas changes we talked about yesterday are here, with a changelist from Squad5lol. Let’s check out what’s new in 9.14 PBE.
E – Magical Journey
- movement speed changed to 20% at all ranks – from 10/20/30/40/50%
Apart from the changes from yesterday, Cassiopeia’s W got tweaked:
W – Miasma
- slow is reverted to 40/50/60/70/80% – from 20/30/40/50/60%
- maximum range lowered to 700 – from 800
Apart from yesterday’s changes in the LoL PBE patch, Galio’s Passive and abilities got tweaked:
P – Colossal Smash
- next basic attack damage buffed in early to 20-200 – from 12-80 (vs. live stats)
- MR Ratio increased to 70% – from 40% (vs live stats)
Q – Winds of War
- cooldown increased to 14/13/12/11/10 – from 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 (vs. live stats)
W – Shield of Durand
- cooldown reverted to 16/15/14/13/12 – from 16/14.5/13/11.5/10
- [Removed] Charge can be interrupted by CC.
E – Justice Punch
- damage reverted to 80/125/170/215/260 – from 80/120/160/200/240
Apart from yesterday’s changes, Leona’s Q got tweaked:
Q – Shield of Daybreak
- cooldown lowered to 5 – from 6
- stun duration lowered to .75s – from 1s
Apart from yesterday’s changes, Lux’s Q and ultimate got tweaked:
Q – Light Binding
- cooldown increased to 13/12/11/10/9 – from 10
- mana cost changed to 50 – from 40/45/50/55/60
R – Final Spark
- AP ratio increased to 100% – from 75% (vs live stats)
Squad5lol’ changelist shows a different Sylas, with some nerfs and buffs:
“Here’s the Sylas list I’m sending to PBE for tomorrow. This is everything collected together to be less confusing. Anything not here is removed – notably removed the lockout on the E2 > Q combo I was testing.” Also, he later added in a comment that W’s healing only applies to large monsters:
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.