This Friday afternoon the newly released Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection became available for those who want to buy it on the Mac App Store.
About Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection
In this game, we will have to put ourselves in front of the troops through the fast battles in real time that make up the brutal fight to change the course of World War II. From Stalingrad’s desperate defense to victory in Berlin, you’ll have to defeat both the tenacious enemy and the deadly cold of the Russian winter.
The Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection comes fully loaded with exciting real-time strategy gameplay, DLC, and all three expansions:
- The Western Front Armies changes the course of multiplayer warfare by including the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West in Confrontation mode;
- Ardennes Assault puts you in command of the US Forces in a fast-paced single-player campaign against the formidable German war machine;
- The British Forces allows you to fight for the King and the Homeland throughout northwestern Europe and in Germany;
Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection for Mac – Compatibility
- All 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina since 2016;
- All 15-inch MacBook Pro Retina from mid-2012;
- Every 15-inch MacBook Pro from mid-2012 with a 1-GB graphics card or higher;
- All 21.5-inch iMacs from the end of 2013 with a 1.8-GHz i3 processor or higher;
- All 27-inch iMacs from late 2013 (late 2012 models with Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported);
- All iMac Pro from the end of 2017 and Mac Pro from the end of 2013;
You might also run Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection for Mac on the following devices but at a lower details level:
- All Mac mini from the end of 2014;
- Every MacBook since early 2016;
- Every MacBook Air from mid-2013;
- Every 13-inch MacBook Pro since late 2013;
In addition to this compatible equipment, it is necessary for your Mac to mount a 1.8-GHz processor, 8GB of RAM, a 1-GB graphics card, MacOS 10.14 or higher, and have at least 45 GB of free disk space.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.