As we all know, PUBG, Call of Duty and Fortnite are in a continuous fight over which games comes up with more content or is more interesting. Call of Duty’s last title – Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has seen tremendous success.
To keep things interesting, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds had to bring something new to the table. As it already has a large fan base on Xbox, Microsoft Windows, Android, and iOS, they’re planning to make it available on PS4 in the future – no date has been announced yet.
Until it gets to PS4, let’s focus on what PUBG offers in the latest update for the free mobile version.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Update 0.9.0
The latest update comes on 25 October, and it will fix some bugs, add new features, new maps, cars, and weapons, along with a Night Mode! We might soon forget all about the lag, sluggishness, or connectivity issues with this update too.
As for the new content, we will see Spectator Mode, Night Mode, a Halloween theme and some new things like night vision goggles. You’ll also get more weapons like grenades or guns, and new vehicles – the Rony pick-up truck. Let’s check out the details below:
- Players will be able to register for a Crew Challenge Tournament, and matchmaking will be improved.
- The Halloween theme comes with some new cosmetic content. Players will also see dynamic weather and overcast weather. When inside the vehicles, there’s the new first-person perspective.
- Some reports say that players will be able to build a small tower-like structure anywhere.
- The game will also get more interesting with Dancing grenades and Landmine traps.
- “Rony” the pick-up truck will be featured in the Sanhok.
- As for the weapons, you’ll see in the arsenal of AR rifles a new one called QBU (with 5.56 ammo).
- Night mode will make PUBG more challenging, with a very difficult way to spot enemies in the night. The update will also come with new buildings, trees, and covers.