Everybody knows that Samsung will launch the Galaxy S10 next year. According to analysts, this smartphone is going to be one of the most high-end devices released during the last decade.
Even so, the South Korean company has other surprises for its users. Until S10 reaches the global market, Samsung will target some countries from Asia with another top-notch smartphone.
Galaxy Beam 5 is the proud successor of Beam 2, a device released at the beginning of 2014
The information about Galaxy Beam 5 is not confirmed yet. However, news about its features leaked through various sources. It looks like it has last generation specs, so it can make its way on the international market.
The users’ attention will definitely be drawn by Galaxy Beam 5’s stainless steel body and built-in projector. Buyers can choose from various colour options – Black and Midnight Blue. Besides, they will be happy to find out that the phone has extended autonomy: it can function for 25 hours without being charged even of the user plays movies. This is possible thanks to the 5,350 mAh massive non-removable battery.
- It has Android 8.0 Oreo operating system;
- Dual SIM;
- Octa-core processor with 2.2 GHz;
- The 6.15 inch display features 1080×2160 pixels and this is great for the Adreno 540 graphics;
- It has 126GB internal storage capacity which can be extended up to 256GB;
- It has two extremely precise cameras: the primary one has 41.0 MP and the secondary camera has 16.0 MP;
- The device has a few modern sensors similar to some iPhones: fingerprint, ambient light sensor, accelerometer and others;
- 5G connectivity, 3.5mm audio jack and more interesting features.
These specs will turn Samsung Galaxy Beam 5 into one of the most wanted smartphones in 2019.
As our second lead editor, Bonnie Davidson provides guidance on the stories Digital Overload reporters cover. She has been instrumental in making sure the content on the site is clear and accurate for our readers. If you see a particularly clever title, you can likely thank Becky. Becky received a BA and MA from Fordham University.