One Redditor who claims to be an ex-QA at Treyarch revealed many details on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies, including Black Ops 4 Zombies Easter eggs and additional plans the developer has with the popular mode.
Allegedly, the Redditor got dismissed from the studio due to “blatant miscommunication and mismanagement” referring a launch break, as he said. After the studio fired him, this ex-QA at Treyarch decided to share with the community some significant details about the Zombies mode in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and Treyarch’s future plans with the mode.
“They fired me because they decided to retroactively change my lunch break time after I had already gone my lunch break. They don’t care how much you care for the game and your job, you are a worker ant and disposable piece of trash to them,” the Redditor said.
Ex-QA at Treyarch Leaked Massive Amount Of Info on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies
Although we can’t identify this ex-QA at Treyarch, the information he shared has been precise, including the Viking Boat EE on IX to the Samatha “Crooked Man in a Crooked House” Easter egg.
“How can it possibly be my fault if I took my lunch break at the time I was told to and then afterward you decided to push it back again. Come on now, this was your blatant miscommunication and mismanagement of time. I was literally the #1 hardest working employee as proven by my performance. You broke my heart,” the so-called ex-QA at Treyarch said.
On the other hand, according to CadzTrikz, here’s the list of the leaks the before-mentioned Redditor made:
- DLC 1 is a prequel to the Chaos storyline and will introduce four new characters;
- Nuketown Zombies is definitely happening but doesn’t have a confirmed date;
- Each DLC pack will have one Zombies Map;
- More maps are coming that will follow the Aether Storyline;
- A 4v4 Zombies mode is in the works, but there’s a chance that it might be canceled;
- Speed Cola is making a comeback in the next title update (tu6). When players have the four main Vapors equipped, it’ll be equipped automatically as a bonus in-game Vapor. It can deactivate and reactivate;
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.