GTA 5 has been out for quite some time, but it continues to have numerous fans. If you feel like changing things a little in the game, you might want to try using cheats. We have prepared a list of cheats that will work in GTA 5. In order to use them, press the “~” key and insert the code. Make sure that it is typed in all caps.
GTA 5 cheats
- CATCHME: Makes you run a lot faster.
- DEADEYE: Slow-motion aiming is enabled, and stacks up to three times.
- FLOATER: Enables moon gravity. There isn’t a major effect.
- FUGITIVE: Your wanted level will increase by one star each time you enter it.
- GOTGILLS: You can swim faster.
- HIGHEX: Your bullets become explosive.
- HOPTOIT: Gives you a super powerful jump and you don’t take damage when you land.
- HOTHANDS: Gives you explosive melee attacks.
- LAWYERUP: Your wanted level will decrease by one star each time you enter it.
- LIQUOR: Drunk mode is enabled. Can be a lot of fun.
- MAKEITRAIN: The weather changes.
- PAINKILLER: Invincibility for five minutes.
- POWERUP: Recharges the special ability meter of each single player character.
- SKYDIVE: Gives you a parachute.
- SKYFALL: Spawns you in the sky.
- SLOWMO: Makes the world slow.
- SNOWDAY: Your car becomes a bit slide-y.
- TOOLUP: Your inventory will fill up with one of every type of weapon and plenty of ammo.
- TURTLE: You get maximum health and armour.
Vehicle spawn cheats
There is also a list of cheats that allow you to get any vehicles you might want:
- BANDIT: Spawns a BMX.
- BARNSTORM: Spawns a stunt plane.
- BUZZOFF: Spawns a Buzzard helicopter.
- COMET: Another fast car.
- FLYSPRAY: Spawns a duster aircraft.
- HOLEIN1: Spawns a little golf car.
- OFFROAD: Gets you the Sanchez bike.
- RAPIDGT: Gets you a fast car.
- ROCKET: Spawns a motorcycle.
- TRASHEDL: Spawns a garbage truck.
- VINEWOOD: Spawns a limo.
Tim M. Hill helped bring Digital-Overload from a weekly newsletter to a full-fledged news site by creating a new website and branding. He continues to assist in keeping the site responsive and well organized for the readers. As a writer to Digital-Overload, Tim mainly covers mobile news and gadgets.