Bethesda has finally rolled out another major update for Fallout 76. The new Fallout 76 update brings several changes and improvements, and it weighs 5 Gb for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game and only 3 Gb for the PC variant.
Fallout 76 Patch Notes
According to Bethesda, here are the major changes the new Fallout 76 update brings:
- C.A.M.P. Construction Improvements: Small obstructions will now be automatically removed when you place objects on top of them, allowing you to more easily build where you want.
- C.A.M.P. Placement Improvements: You will now be notified when you log into a world, and your current C.A.M.P. location is occupied by another player. If you stay in that world, you can place your C.A.M.P. back down for free somewhere else. If you decide not to place your C.A.M.P. and join a new world where your space is unoccupied, it will be automatically placed in its original spot.
- SPECIAL Re-speccing: Upon reaching level 51, and every level thereafter, you’ll be able to choose whether you want to unlock a new Perk Card or reallocate one SPECIAL point.
- Push-to-Talk: We’ve implemented a push-to-talk hotkey for Voice Chat on PC so that you can decide when to speak up and when to remain silent.
- New PC Settings: We’ve added Field of View and Depth of Field sliders so that you can further customize your view in-game.
- 21:9 Resolution Support: On PC, you can catch an even wider view from those gorgeous Appalachian vistas, because Fallout 76 now supports monitors that use 21:9 aspect ratios.
New Fallout 76 Update Also Comes With Stability and Performance Improvements
“Several improvements have been made to in-game performance. The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements,” wrote Bethesda in the new Fallout 76 update release notes.
The update also comes with changes in CAMP, crafting, and workshops. To see all that the new Fallout 76 update brings, you can check the release notes here.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.