There is no better or safer app than Google Drive when it comes to storing private files such as work documents, videos or pictures. Google Drive provides users with a safe platform where they can upload anything they want directly from their smartphone, tablet or PC. The awesome thing about Google Drive is the fact that this platform can be accessed from any device and therefore, it makes it easier for users to access all their files from one single place.
Since Google is the company that is directly in charge of Google Drive, then no one should be surprised to find out that the file saving platform is getting updated and backed up on a regular basis. After all, Google is the biggest software company in the world.
The new update for Google Drive sports the 2.19.292.02 version number and the Android parent is rolling it out via OTA (over the air) channels right now. Therefore, all Google Drive users are scheduled to receive the new update during the upcoming days.
The question that all Google Drive users must be asking right now is what’s new? Well, the answer to that question is a bunch of bug fixes and performance improvements software tweaks. This makes the new Google Drive update a high priority maintenance release.
Top Google Drive Features
– Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
– Search for files by name and content.
– Easily share files and folders with others.
– Quickly view your content.
– Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
– Quickly access recent files.
– See file details and activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
– Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
– Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.