Facebook is such a useful app that it has basically changed the way people interact with their friends and family members. Everyone has their own Facebook account nowadays and while this might be great in general, it can be quite troublesome when it comes to kids. Kids will always want to receive to the latest apps and technology and the developers of Facebook know that as a parent, you will want to have control over the apps that your kid uses. After all, we should never forget that the internet is not all sunshine and rainbows. This is why Facebook Messenger Kids was launched.
Messenger Kids is a great app that lets kids get in touch with their friends and family members but more important, Messenger Kids gives the parents of the kids access to a handful of privacy control features that they can’t find on any other app. Nonetheless, the reason why Messenger Kids is making headlines today is because the chatting app has just been updated.
Messenger Kids 126.96.36.199.119 Update
The developers who are in charge of Messenger Kids have released a brand-new update which sports the 188.8.131.52.119 version number. This is a high priority update that introduces a bunch of bug fixes and security improvements. Therefore, we are advising everyone who uses Messenger Kids to download the new update as soon as possible. Since we are talking about Messenger Kids, let’s go ahead and check out what are some of the top features that this app offers.
Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
• Parents can remove any contact at any time
• Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
• Messages don’t disappear and can’t be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
• There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
• Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
• One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
• The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
As a passionate gamer since the 1990s, Vadim has kept his passion alive since then, and he is here to cover video games news, as well as to share with you all the novelties out there regarding gadgets or games-related tech.