Waze is such a useful app to have on your smartphone that it is now considered to be the best travel companion in the world. For those who are unfamiliar, Waze provides users with the fastest navigation routes wherever they might be. To make things even better, the app also gives users access to information such as traffic, construction stops, police, crashes and even more in real-time updates. Nonetheless, the reason why Waze is making headlines on our website today is because the app has just been updated.
Waze 184.108.40.2063 Beta Update
The first thing that we want to mention about Waze’s new update is that it is available only for beta users. This means that all Waze fans who want to access the new software improvements that the latest update introduces are required to first create a beta account. Fortunately, everyone who uses an Android powered smartphone is allowed to join the beta program.
Furthermore, the new update for the beta version of Waze sports the 220.127.116.113 version number. This is a lightweight update and it focuses on helping users receive faster navigation routes that will help them save precious time by avoiding traffic. In addition, the new update also fixes a bug that didn’t highlight the route for some Android Auto users.
Now that we have presented the latest update for Waze, let’s go ahead and check out which are the highlight features that this travel companion has to offer.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Play music & more – listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Android Auto – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Adam Thrones is still early into his career as tech and digital marketing reporter but has already had his work published in many major publications including JoyStiq and Android Authority. In regards to academics, Adam earned a degree in business from Fordham University. Adam has a passion for emerging technology and writing on his blog. He is always eager about the new gadgets on the market and likes to cover updates on software.