Did you know that you can set your Apple Watch to vibrate for certain functionality, such as notifications for incoming calls or messages? The greatest part is that you can set the watch to vibrate for all alerts, set it to merely vibrate without making any sound, or set it to only vibrate for specific applications. That is so great, right?
Find out how you can make your Apple Watch vibrate by following the easy step-by-step guides below.
Turn On Only the Vibrations
Here’s how to make your Apple Watch only vibrate:
1. Navigate to the Settings on your Apple Watch.
2. Head to Sounds and Haptics.
3. Go to the bottom of the page and check that the toggle next to “Haptic alerts” is turned on.
4. Next, scroll up one more and turn on the toggle that’s next to the Silent mode option. This will silence any notification sounds.
5. If you like, you can also activate the Silent mode by going to the Control center of your smartwatch by pressing on the Bell icon.
Turn On Vibration For System Interactions
Make sure you follow these instructions step-by-step to get the desired result:
1. Navigate to the Settings menu on your Apple Watch, and then choose Sounds & Haptics.
2. Navigate to the bottom of the page and turn on the switch that is located next to System haptics. Enabling the option that’s located next to the Crown haptics setting will cause your watch to vibrate whenever you turn the Digital Crown.
Turn On Vibrations With Sound
1. Head to the Settings on your Apple Watch.
2. Navigate to the Sounds and haptics.
3. Go to the bottom of the page and turn on the switch that’s located next to Haptic notifications.
What settings have you enabled on your Apple Watch? Share your experience with us in the comments section below!
Earl Berg is a seasoned technology writer at Digital Overload, bringing over 10 years of experience in the tech industry to his role. Earl’s passion for technology and his knack for translating complex tech concepts into understandable language make his articles a favorite among readers. His coverage spans a wide range of tech topics, from gadget reviews and software updates to innovative breakthroughs in the tech industry. Earl is dedicated to providing his readers with honest, unique, and insightful content, always with an objective and open-minded approach. When he’s not immersed in the tech world, Earl enjoys hiking and photography.