YouTube is hands down, one of the most popular online platforms for users to view videos and listen to music. The fact that you can do that on any device is a wonderful perk! However, you will first need to enable YouTube TV in order to watch content on your television. Are you curious about how you can do that? Take a look at the mini-guide below to learn how to set up YouTube on your TV.
What Exactly is YTTV?
You can watch live broadcasts of your favorite shows, as well as sports and news events, on YouTube TV, which is currently one of the coolest live TV streaming services. First things first, though, you’ll need to come up with a YouTube account and, later, sign up for YouTube TV. After you have logged in, you will have access to live TV stations and the ability to record shows to view at a later time.
How to Enable YouTube TV?
The process of activating YouTube TV is relatively simple, and all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Head to yt.be/activate on your device.
- Type in the code that pops on your screen.
- Continue signing in or setting up your account by carefully following the on-screen directions.
Now, how about creating a YouTube TV account?!
How Do I Sign Up for yt.be/activate?
- Visit the yt.be/activate website.
- Type in your exact email address and come up with a password before continuing.
- Simply click the button labeled “Create Account.”
- After clicking on that button, you will be brought to a new page where you may input your activation code. You can make a request for one at yt.be/activate if you do not already have one.
- After you have input your activation code, you will need to click the “Activate” button.
That wraps it up! You are now prepared to take advantage of every function that YouTube has to offer.
Troubleshooting For yt.be/activate
If you are experiencing problems activating your device using the yt.be/activate website, try the following things:
- Did you use the correct activation code? You should actually get a total of six characters long and begin with the letters “yt.”
- If you are still having problems, you should try erasing the cookies and cache from your browser. Activation issues can occasionally be resolved by doing this.
Earl Berg is a seasoned technology writer at Digital Overload, bringing over 10 years of experience in the tech industry to his role. Earl’s passion for technology and his knack for translating complex tech concepts into understandable language make his articles a favorite among readers. His coverage spans a wide range of tech topics, from gadget reviews and software updates to innovative breakthroughs in the tech industry. Earl is dedicated to providing his readers with honest, unique, and insightful content, always with an objective and open-minded approach. When he’s not immersed in the tech world, Earl enjoys hiking and photography.