Google Project Stream Offers Testers A Free Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Copy

Google Project Stream is the giant Internet company’s venture into the world of game streaming. The Project Stream testing phase commenced in October this year, and now Google has a special…

Assassin’s Creed Origins November Update Presented

Like Assassin’s Creed Origins, the new Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will benefit from some additional free content, DLCs, long after its release to satisfy the fans. Ubisoft has just announced through a…

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Sells 45% Of Its Copies in Digital Format

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey sells 45% of its copies in digital format, while the rest of 55% represents the physical copies the game sold since its release on October 5th, 2018….

Ubisoft Canceled This Week’s Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Live Event

Once again, Ubisoft is facing technical problems preventing the arrival of the Damais the Indifferent, an epic mercenary who was supposed to inaugurate the first Assassin’s Creed Odyssey live event….

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Winning Tips On How To Play

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is a revolutionary action-roleplaying game with a grand adventure through a magnificent and beautiful open world. Odyssey vaults over its predecessors to become the most impressive game in…