Did you know that over 250,000 people have contributed to Snapchat by making lenses and filters, making the total number of lenses approximately 2.5 million? That’s a lot, and there’s a good probability that you haven’t seen even one percent of the lenses that are contained within the app. If this is the case, then it should not come as a surprise why the Butterfly Lens on Snapchat has become so popular. But before you can test it out, you will have to first unlock it.
Let’s take a look at the Snapchat butterfly lens unlock methods and see how you can use them!
Snapchat: How Do You Use the Butterfly Lens?
There are certain lenses that are among the greatest, and then there are others that you might not like. The Butterfly lens is a well-liked choice among the available filters. To give the photographs the desired impression, it makes use of butterflies, which is appropriate given the name of the feature. Over the course of time, several other butterfly lenses with just minor alterations have been added to Snapchat. Therefore, it is really great to see more and more lenses displaying many beautiful butterflies.
The following is how to get your Butterfly Lens:
‘Look Around For It’
1. Launch the Snapchat application;
2. Launch the app’s camera and choose the “Search” option located on the top left of the screen;
3. Next, in the search field, enter “Butterfly lens,” and you will receive a plethora of butterfly lens filters as a list of results;
4. Navigate to the Explore lenses menu and select the butterfly lens that best suits your needs; have fun!
Get a Snapchat Lens Link
You will need a buddy on Snapchat who already has a butterfly lens stored in their profile in order to receive the butterfly lens by using this trick. After that, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Snapchat app on your device;
2. Check a message from a buddy who has already utilized the butterfly lens;
3. Tell the other person to navigate to the butterfly lens and click the ‘Share’ option;
4. Once you have got it, all you need to do is click on the link, and the lens will immediately open in your Snapchat app; Enjoy!
Via Snapchat Lens Studio
The Snapchat Butterflies lens may also be unlocked by using Snapchat Lens Studio, which is an additional entry point. This is the procedure to follow:
1. Launch Snapchat;
2. Navigate to the Snapchat Lens Studio;
3. You will now be able to view a variety of lenses that were produced by other users of Snapchat;
4. Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the butterfly lens from the carousel of available lenses;
5. Select the Snapcode to store the filter. Enjoy!
Earl Berg is a seasoned technology writer at Digital Overload, bringing over 10 years of experience in the tech industry to his role. Earl’s passion for technology and his knack for translating complex tech concepts into understandable language make his articles a favorite among readers. His coverage spans a wide range of tech topics, from gadget reviews and software updates to innovative breakthroughs in the tech industry. Earl is dedicated to providing his readers with honest, unique, and insightful content, always with an objective and open-minded approach. When he’s not immersed in the tech world, Earl enjoys hiking and photography.