Every web surfer hates the annoying pop-up ads which appear while you are looking for information or watching a movie. It’s twice as annoying when you are on a music streaming platform.
Well, we have good news! In case you haven’t heard about it, Spotify Premium removes all ads, so the user will enjoy an amazing experience – all music, no pop-ups! How cool is that?
Spotify Premium comes with many awesome features
Nothing good in life comes free, but in this case it’s in your best interest to switch from the free version of streaming platforms to a Premium version. Here are a few reasons which might convince you to perform the update.
- Spotify Premium allows you to access your playlist even when you are offline or in areas with low or no signal. Once you make an account, you will have the possibility to download playlists, albums, singles or even a podcast which is available online. In this case, you can listen to your favourite music anytime, no matter where you are.
- It comes with several options for improving the sound quality. The Premium version of Spotify gives users access to Extreme sound possibilities, so you can enjoy 320 kbps even you’re using top-notch headphones or speakers.
- When you are using Spotify Premium, you can use the Skip button as much as you want, whereas in the free version you have limited uses.
- Families will love it, because it allows them to make a group subscription and 5 people can access the platform within the same account.
- You get good deals and amazing promos if you choose a Combo subscription.
You can discover all the advantages of Spotify Premium if you choose this version. Try and see if it suits all your needs!
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.