This app is the official one released by NFL and it represents one of the best available for pure football fans who wish to stay tuned to live local and primetime games. It also provides exciting videos, games and highlights, besides already coming with replays for every game, provided that you are already in possession of the NFL Game Pass subscription.
You will find that this NFL app is packed with more video content than ever. It will keep all fans updated for the duration of the off-season with breaking news regarding NFL, stats, highlights and even more. Regardless of the place you find yourself in, the NFL app will have you covered.
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Android TV Features:
• NFL NOW: NFL now brings fans the latest stories and trending topics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
• TEAMS: Select your favorite team to watch videos directly from that team or replay recent games.
Other things you should know
This NFL app will allow you to use Chromecast and Air Play when watching all video-on-demand and select live content, which includes the content found within the NFL Game Pass offering. However you will find that there are some outputs not permitted from phones during live games.
Tim M. Hill helped bring Digital-Overload from a weekly newsletter to a full-fledged news site by creating a new website and branding. He continues to assist in keeping the site responsive and well organized for the readers. As a writer to Digital-Overload, Tim mainly covers mobile news and gadgets.