VidMate is a well-known streaming app that is very popular among smartphone owners. The app allows them to stream a variety of content from videos and TV series to music.
Users can easily search; view and download select a large variety of videos from several platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and others. A built-in music player grants access to more than 300,000 that can be downloaded for free while TV lovers will find a selection of TV series and shows from the most popular channels.
Since no app is perfect occasional problems may appear. Below you can find a variety of solutions that should fix the most common issues.
- The download option is missing
In order to fix this issue you can try the following solutions:
- Go to the VidMate menu, select the Download List option and tap on the download icon.
- When you are visiting websites through the VidMate app a download button will usually appear on the right side of the video. Tap on it and you should be able to download the video.
- The link is expired
This is a common issue that can be fixed in less than a minute.
- Reboot the device. This is an efficient fix that woks in most cases.
- Update the app. When new versions have released the links provided in the older ones will become obsolete. The app can be quickly updated by going to the Me button and tapping on it. An update page will open and prompt you to confirm the installation of the latest update. After the app is updated you can open it again and it should work properly.
- Network errors
In some cases users may also encounter annoying network errors. This can be usually fixed by verifying that the app is updated and your Wi-Fi or mobile data collection is working as it should.
The app is freely available on the internet.
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.