Last week we saw the changes in 9.11 PBE that were introduced for testing over the weekend. They focused on Janna, Wukong, and Malphite. Check them out to see what was tweaked and to compare today’s balance changes in League of Legends’ Public Beta Environment.
Here are the new changes done in PBE for these three champions and Yuumi.
Champions – Balance Update
– among the previous changes in testing, Janna’s Zephyr – W mana cost was reverted to 50/60/70/80/90 (from 60/70/80/90/100)
– just like Janna, Malphite has more changes in PBE, and today, his Seismic Shard – Q suffered the following changes: it doesn’t slow targets, and the missile speed got reverted to 1200 (from 1400)
- Strength of Stone (Passive)
- “Damage amp no longer affects structures” (was unintended)
- “Damage amp no longer increases true damage” (never intended)
- Q- [No Name Yet]
- “Q magic damage now has an AD ratio attached. Currently 0.2 bonus AD. Base damage is down from 20-100 to 20-80.”
- “Q mana cost is 25-45”
- W – Warrior Trickster
- “Now casts in the direction of the cursor, rather than going off Wukong’s facing”
- “Clone now gets the E Attack Speed buff if Wukong has it when he casts W”
- “Clone now gets the Q on next hit buff if Wukong has it when he casts W”
One interesting fact is that his clone can get through thin walls, Meddler adding that they are “not sure this is the right call yet,” considering Wukong wastes that W for that, but admitted that it could allow “for some nice mind games running at a wall and then hitting ‘S’ potentially.”
- R- Cyclone
- “R CD now starts immediately so Presence of Mind works with it. Can still be cancelled by reactivating the R though.”
If you’re interested in learning more about the changes to Wukong and why they look like this, head over to Meddler’s post (link above) where he explains what’s with all the changes.
– her base HP was increased to 460 (from 432.36), and her W – You and Me! gets a new buff, offering a flat 5 adaptive stats over the percentage of the Attached’s stats.
Sonia Theo has been writing for more than 15 years, first starting with fantasy stories. She has a bachelor’s degree in English and German, and one in Arts and Design. In the past years, her interests in gaming and tech news grew, so she started writing articles, guides and reviews for players. In her spare time, you’ll see Sonia playing WoW, crafting decorations and jewelry, or walking her dog. For Digital Overload, Sonia Theo will cover all things tech and gaming, delivering fresh updates on your favorite games.