By spoofing all of the characteristics that websites can see, the program known as GoLogin gives you the ability to hide and manipulate your digital fingerprint. The most advantageous aspect of GoLogin is that it enables you to generate a huge number of profiles, each of which will have its own unique digital fingerprint. You are able to perform a variety of actions on the Internet and replicate a real Internet identity by using the tools and settings that GoLogin provides. However, having said that there are some GoLogin users who are confused about a few things, including how to establish the proxy settings for their GoLogin accounts.
If you are going through something similar, you shouldn’t lose hope. We came up with a quick and easy mini-guide that will walk you through the process of configuring your system. Have a look at it down below!
How to Efficiently Configure the GoLogin Proxy Settings?
1. To begin, make sure you are logged in to your NetNut panel. You can view all of the different sorts of formats that you require in order to establish the proxy settings by clicking on the page labeled “Implementation Guidelines.”
2. Start GoLogin and make a new profile for yourself.
3. Navigate to “Your Proxy” and then “HTTP proxies” after clicking on the “Add Profile” button.
4. Provide the right information for the IP Address, Port, and Proxy Username, along with the Country Code for the proxy server you want to use. In conclusion, you should present Your Proxy Password.
*You need to actually choose a Country: You might try changing the ‘any’ in your NetNut name to the appropriate country code (cc) for the location you want to be in the world. For a better understanding, let’s look at a few samples, which are as follows:
United States: username-cc-us
5. Select the option to “Create Profile,” and you will have accomplished your objective!
Earl Berg is a seasoned technology writer at Digital Overload, bringing over 10 years of experience in the tech industry to his role. Earl’s passion for technology and his knack for translating complex tech concepts into understandable language make his articles a favorite among readers. His coverage spans a wide range of tech topics, from gadget reviews and software updates to innovative breakthroughs in the tech industry. Earl is dedicated to providing his readers with honest, unique, and insightful content, always with an objective and open-minded approach. When he’s not immersed in the tech world, Earl enjoys hiking and photography.