Are your messages been delayed unnecessarily before being delivered on Whatsapp? You’re not alone. Many users today are complaining about the delay in delivery of messages after sending them on Whatsapp, even when they have good internet connection on their smartphone.
Fix: Whatsapp not delivering message
Solution 1: Check your internet connection
If your texts aren’t being delivered, you might want to start troubleshooting from your internet connection. Poor internet connection is the leading cause of undelivered messages on Whatsapp. Sometimes it might be from your own end or the recipient’s as Whatsapp requires internet connection on both ends to send and receive message. If you aren’t sure of the strength of your internet connection, you might want to test and see if it’s working properly:
- Open your browser and open a random webpage or google.com
- If the page takes much more time than it would normally take to load, then there’s probably a little problem with your internet connection and you might want to fix that or best give it a few minutes to pick up.
Solution 2: Check Online status of recipient
Another great test for troubleshooting your internet connection is to check the online status of the recipient.
- If the recipients’ online status keeps coming on and off, then the cause of your messages not being delivered is poor internet connection. If you’re sure your connection works fine, then it’s probably the recipients’, in which case, you’ll have to wait patiently for it to pick up as Whatsapp requires internet connection on a phone to deliver its messages.
Tips to resolve Whatsapp not delivering message problem
If you’re sure your phone has good internet connection and you have not been blocked by the user, you may want to follow these simple tips to resolve the issue:
- Restart your phone again.
- Try checking the number of the contact you saved on your phone and see if it was correctly saved.
- Another option is to turn off your internet connection and then on again.
Most times, its best to troubleshoot your internet connection first as that is usually the leading cause of messages not getting delivered on Whatsapp.
Hope you find this helpful?
Daniel Segun is a Content Writer with over 4 years experience revolving around Technology, Digital Marketing, and Business. When he is not writing, he is probably busy building websites. You can reach him at his official website.